Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Interview Assignment

This assignment was a very fun experience. I really got to know a lot more about the person I interviewed. We shared some very intimate details about our life. We also had a lot of laughs. This assignment helped me to be more aware of non verbal communication. I think in the past I just listened to what people said and did not really acknowledge the body language that went along with the words. I could tell by my friend's body language, just how sensitive she felt about different issues. This assignment definitely helped me to be a better listener and see more than just what I hear. Since this interview, our friendship has reached a new level of closeness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good! I was also more accustomed to just hearing what people say instead of "seeing what they say." There is definitely a better level of closeness after conducting an interview.